ABC License
Banner Permits
City Code of Ordinances
Lienholder Notification System
Occupational License
Zoning and Permits

Banner Permits

If you have a banner you would like to hang over Hwy 27 to promote your upcoming event, the City will assist you. Once you have obtained the required permit from the state the city will hang the banner, but we must be given a copy of the approved Encroachment Permit from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.

If you have any questions, please call City Hall at (859) 654-6937 and we will assist you with this process.

Application for Encroachment Permit